Tank manifold packages in various flange sizes and lengths including 12″ x 20′ ,12″ x 40′ , 14″ x 20′, 14″ x 40′.
– Comes with adaptors and/or connector spools, tank fittings (hammer or cam lock) and hoses.
– Manifolds have 25-4″ ports for convenience of tie-in points.
– Used for water distribution/management and to maintain water flow rates.
– Can be used with either water or oil mediums depending on the client’s fracing needs.
185m3 Insulated Buffer tank with dual manifold included.
– Cost effective
– Fall Arrest Protection / Guard rails are provided on tank roofs.
– Ready for confined space entry if the need arises
– Walkway on roof slip resistant
– Tank ported for heating either with dual 4″ steam coils or 6″ hot oiler ports.
– Dual manifold includes 12 – 4″ ports on both sides of tank for convenience and flexibility of tank placement
– Provides hydrostatic buffer and constant feed.
– Accurate water usage measurement through external tank gauge.
– Externally insulated
– Manway hatches located on roof for ease of access to tank internals for inspection / cleaning.
Flow back tank hi/low package.
– hoses used during the flow back of the well
– tie ins on the flow back tanks to help influence sand dropout through the cascade system using the high and low valves on the tanks.